Melbourne FL Serious Injury Attorneys
At Platt Hopwood Russell & Cole in Melbourne, Florida, we help injury victims from all walks of life pursue the compensation they need after a serious accident. We represent the victims of many types of personal injuries, including:
- Head and brain injury — Brain injuries often have lasting, devastating effects. Knowing what to expect is critical to getting the compensation you need. Our attorneys are here for you at every step.
- Back and spinal cord injury — Injuries to the back and spine can require extensive treatment, but the insurance company may be reluctant to pay the bill. Let us deal with them so you can focus on recovering.
- Wrongful death — We fight tirelessly on behalf of people who have lost loved ones in avoidable accidents, pursuing all available wrongful death damages.
- Dismemberment and disfigurement — We represent people who are living with severe scarring, mutilation or lost limbs because of negligence.
- Burns, chemical burns and electrocution — Our lawyers will explore every available source of compensation to take care of you in the event of a serious burn.
- Emotional distress — Too often, people neglect the mental and emotional toll of a serious accident. If you have experienced emotional pain and suffering due to an injury, we can help you pursue adequate compensation.
Take Control After a Serious Injury. Call for a Free Consultation.
If you’re considering hiring a personal injury lawyer, you likely have many questions. We can answer them and help you determine the best course of action to get the compensation you need.