Close Menu X
Platt Hopwood Russell & Cole PLLC Serving Brevard County and Florida's Space Coast Region
We are here to help. Start with a free consultation.
321-725-5638 | 800-479-3032

Alimony Archives

How can I make sure I receive my spousal support payments?

Whether you are ready to begin divorce proceedings or just considering it, you are undoubtedly at least a little worried about the financial repercussions. When children are involved, you can usually expect child support, but what if you have been focusing your efforts on supporting your husband's career for years? You may have given up your potential career to concentrate your time and labor on the family and home, and now find yourself unemployable, except for low-paying entry level positions.

Am I eligible for alimony?

Like other Florida residents getting a divorce, you might be worried about making ends meet. If you earn less money than your spouse earns or stayed home with the children, Florida provides for an award of alimony if the court finds it appropriate.

Get Started With A Free Case Consultation

Contact us by email or call us at 321-725-5638, toll free at 800-479-3032. We will get you through this.

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Email Us For A Response

175 East NASA Blvd., Suite 300
Melbourne, FL 32901

Toll Free: 800-479-3032
Phone: 321-725-5638
Fax: 321-725-4405
Melbourne Law Office Map

Review Us
Visa | Mastercard | American Express | Discover Network